Good Representation is No Accident. ®
- This website and the information contained herein have been prepared by our firm, Starr Law Offices, P.A., for informational purposes only. Neither this website nor its content are intended to deliver or promote specific legal advice or guaranteed results.
- Starr Law Offices developed this website with the goal of providing useful information to members of the public in need of an attorney licensed to practice in the State of Florida.
- Starr Law Offices, P.A. does not sell or knowingly transmit information to other sources. Any email inquiries or information collected from this website will be used solely for communication purposes and will not be added to any opt in mailing lists or sold to any third party.
By accessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by these website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Starr Law Offices, P.A. web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to d compile or reverse engineer any software contained on Starr Law Offices, P.A. web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- modify or copy the materials;
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Starr Law Offices, P.A. at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Starr Law Offices, P.A. website are provided “as is”. Starr Law Offices, P.A. makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Starr Law Offices, P.A. does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Starr Law Offices, P.A. or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Starr Law Offices, P.A. Internet site, even if Starr Law Offices, P.A. or a Starr Law Offices, P.A. authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Starr Law Offices, P.A. website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Starr Law Offices, P.A. does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Starr Law Offices, P.A. may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Starr Law Offices, P.A. does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Starr Law Offices, P.A. has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Starr Law Offices, P.A. of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to Starr Law Offices, P.A. website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Florida without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.