We’re A BBB Accredited Firm
Good Representation is No Accident ®
We’re Proud of our A+ Rating.
Starr Law Offices, P.A. is a BBB Accredited business and pleased to say that we have obtained a BBB Rating of A+, the highest rating available. Starr Law Offices, P.A. has been an accredited business since 2006 and no complaints have been filed.
What is a BBB Accredited Business?
If a business has been accredited by the BBB, it means that the BBB has determined that the business meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB accreditation does not mean that the business’ products or services have been endorsed by the BBB.
What are BBB Ratings?
The Better Business Bureau assigns ratings by evaluating businesses in the following categories:
- BBB experience with the industry in which the business operates
- The business’ length of time in operation
- Whether BBB has information that the business does not have required competency licenses
- Any known government actions against the business that are related to marketplace activities
- Any advertising issues found by BBB
- The number of complaints processed by BBB from the business’ customers
- The nature of the complaints from the business’ customers
- Whether the business has responded to complaints received by BBB
- Whether complaints have been resolved in a timely manner or the business has demonstrated a good faith effort to resolve them
- Business’ overall complaint history
Ratings are determined by a formula that represents BBB’s opinion as to the importance of each category and the score given to the business for each category.
Assigned grades are from A to F with pluses and minuses. A+ is the highest grade and F is the lowest. The grade represents BBB’s degree of confidence that the business is operating in a trustworthy manner.